- FIND A JOB
- START A BUSINESS
- GET EDUCATION AND JOB TRAINING
- ACCESS LEGAL ADVICE
- LOCATE RESOURCES
- JOIN THE IMMIGRANT PROFESSIONALS PROGRAM
- ACCESS CITY SERVICES
Global Access Program
Officially launched in January 2014, the Global Access Soft Landing program grew out of our partnership with the French-American Chamber of Commerce, Philadelphia Chapter.
The mission of this program is to support local job creation by attracting Foreign Direct Investment (FDI), fostering entrepreneurship, and cultivating international economic synergies.
Global Access serves the following stakeholders:
- Foreign companies ready to explore and invest in the U.S. market
- Entrepreneurial individuals preparing to launch their own business
- Researchers eager to develop and pilot new technologies
- Graduate students committed to staying in the U.S. to develop their own ventures
Global Access combines immigration solutions with cultural education, technical assistance, and business development to deliver a comprehensive solution for foreign nationals.
If you are interested in joining this program, our turnkey services are tailored to meet your needs:
For more information, please contact us.
Director, International Professionals Program
+1 (215) 779-6443
Global Access Soft Landing Program Director
Co-Director, Trade Services, French-American Chamber of Commerce, Philadelphia Chapter
+1 (267) 243-5088
For more information about the French-American Chamber of Commerce, please visit: www.faccphila.org