- This event has passed.
FOCUS Information Session
April 16 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Do you need English language and computer skills to access more opportunities?
Do you qualify?
To qualify for FOCUS, you must:
- Be an English Language Learner or immigrant
- Want to find a job, improve employment, pursue future training
- Want intensive instruction in computer and technology skills
- Have Low Intermediate English level (CASAS ~200-210)
- Have some formal education (8th grade+)
- Have work authorization in the U.S.
What will you learn?
During this course, you will:
- Improve your communication and technology skills
- Learn how to connect with work, education, and training options that match your skills and interests
- Develop short and long-term career goals
- Learn strategies and skills for success in job search, workplace communication, and career planning
This is a FREE 12-week course, running from Monday, May 6, 2019 through Friday, July 26, 2019.
Classes will be held 3 days per week, 3 hours per day (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 9:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.)
Fill up this form to attend this information session and a staff will be in touch with you.