We are committed to protecting your privacy. We only gather personal information from you if you provide it voluntarily, and we use it only to send you communications if you have voluntarily given us your contact information. We maintain the privacy of your information using security technologies and adhere to policies that prevent unauthorized use of your personal information.
What personal information do we collect, and how is it used?
We collect personal information such as name, company, email address and postal address on a voluntary basis. The information collected is used to send email communications, invitations to events, new publications and other information we think will be of interest. If, for any reason, you would like to be removed from our mailing lists, you can unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubscribe link present in all our messages, or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
We collect information through the following means:
- Register for Our Newsletter. When you ask us to send you our newsletter, you provide us with your email address and other information so we can fulfill your request.
- Enroll in Opportunity Calls. When you sign up for our free business resources phone announcement service, you provide us with your phone number and other contact information so that we can enroll you.
- Post a Job Listing. When you post a job through our website, we collect information about your company, the job opening, and contact information that we may pass along to our jobseekers only. This information will only be given to enrollees of WCNP’s job program, and no other party.
- Contact Us Link. If you contact us via our website, we may ask you for information such as your name, address and email address so we can respond to your questions or comments. Unless you consent, we do not retain this information except to respond to your inquiries.
- Donations. You also give us contact information and credit card information so we can process your donation. We use this information for that purpose and to customize our communication with you.
- Website. We collect anonymous information on which portions of our website visitors access or visit. We monitor and track information such as usage patterns of visitors to our website. We use this information to improve our website, our operations and our client service.
Protecting your privacy
As part of our commitment to ensuring the privacy of subscribers, we do not sell or exchange names, email addresses or any other personally identifiable information with any third party.
Links to other sites
This Privacy Notice will be updated periodically to reflect those changes and corresponding changes in our information practices. Whenever we revise this Privacy Notice, we will change the date on the notice to indicate when the revisions were made. We reserve the right to change our information practices and the terms of this Privacy Notice, and to apply the changed practices to all information we have about you.
Last Updated May 2017